Henry's thoughts

Sunday, March 13, 2005

"Thrill" does not describe me...it explains you
The past 2 years had been wonderful to me in case you are wondering
But I do not know about you ?
You left without tears.
You found a new one in a blip.
You take it as nothing has happened.
Tears do not signify any meaning, but it shows something...
Would the river flows if it is nothing to me
People wonders how can be it so fast?
I wonder too while trying to put out the fire...

Just wanna say I had think through,
I dunnoe why...I spend time alone in public just now
As I do not want to cry anymore
I was filled with anger and anguish
But as I curse and swear, the thoughts slowly go away
I feel much better now, thanks to myself

However for now, I do not know if we still can be friends
The wound is still fresh, anything you do will just be similar as rubbing salt on it
So just be far away from me and let time dried up the wound
Scar will be there but it's up to one to care about its existence
In the future, destiny and time will bring us together again if we are fated...

I am sorry if I have hurt you in any way
But just tolerate me

Thank you for bringing the best moment to me for the past 2 years.
Not only me, but to family too
Thank you...You had given me my best moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home