Henry's thoughts

Saturday, March 12, 2005

U said I have to be mature, but are you?
Not agonised with the facts, but
Dissapointed with the process.
It's a matter of 2 hearts, why bring my mates into it?
You make them feel bad and sad for me, and that is worse for me.
Just let me be, there is no need to bring other in.
I shall not draw my sword further
as the blood stain will be irremovable.
U threw me a boulder that I can take,
But the arrow that you send me is the last stride.

River flows and heart aches
I was good according to you
I was the best in everything but
I am not the most loved.
A flaw of me? indeed
I was just a pawn to you
You were the queen of my heart...but you were
Exactly after 31 winks, you found a new heart
My memory worth a month?
Karma or retrbution
I did that to someone and i got it back at the end.
Before the news was out, u ask me to settle some matters
Your fear that I will not do them if I have known
But for me,
Once a promise is made, I will do it.
Others call me a fool,
but it is my principle.

Mother asked me why did we end?
How am I with your family?
I was close to them...so how was it
I could and do not want to answer her
Not filial of me
But dun wan to bring sadness to others

U asked me to enjoy...
but who is the one that give me all the sufferings?
I asked if you are upset
You said if you are, we will be one heart again
But why not even a drop of sadness?
This will continue and continue for you
It's a game for you...you get the thrill out of it

I am not happy you have a new one but
I am glad that you are happy...
Tell Judas, if you are hurt physically,
I shall not rest on my laurels
The sword will be drawn
Consequences will be bloody and irrevocable

1 Comments:

  • henry the man. i think your free versing is very cool. i like!!!

    i'm so attracted man.

    By Blogger milkmoustache, at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home