Henry's thoughts

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Sorry...

This is not a rebuttal but this is an expression of my feelings. No amount of apologies can make you forgive me as I have pushed over the limits and crossed the thin line. I deserved what is upon me. The small string that are gripping us are growing weaker by days. Instead of strengthening it, weaken was it by me and the fire inside me my narrow heart.

The irony of me, blowing you away when I claimed I want you back. I do not want to make mistakes that I will regret in my life. Love I may not get but foe I do not want. Facing the reality is tough but acceptance is a must. Both of us must continue to go forward as remaining at the same spot will only hurt us more.

Seeing you drafting away from me put grief in me, but seeing you happy place gladness in me. You ask me to wish him good luck, i shall not do that. But inside me, I hope for your happiness. The approach taken by me was wrong and I see the light now. We shall be apart for the next few winks, not as a foe but to recover. I still hope for a reconcilation but only when fate and time allow it. No use to force it as it will just happen again. Sorry for not asking what you want as the selfish me only know what I want. Life is really short, 1/3 is lost in sleep, therefore I want your other 2/3 to be in happiness. Emotions in me run high and i did some foolish things...which I have regretted and learnt.

I know this is no use but again and again I have to say I am sorry...from the bottom of my heart. Hope I can bring back the smile to you that win me over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home